Cost of living in Nagpur, India compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 171 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27905 EGP / INR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagpur (India) is 51% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 5,655 (₨20,265) in Nagpur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Düsseldorf costs €0.89 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adapazarı costs 65TL (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabuk costs ﷼ 16 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dammam costs ﷼ 40 (37 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in San Juan costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 3.00 (about 1 hour ago)