Cost of living in Nagpur, India compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.26609 EGP / INR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagpur (India) is 40% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 4,389 (₨16,495) in Nagpur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lausanne costs CHF 26,900 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $1,550 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niterói costs R$ 25 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 9 (34 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Buraidah costs ﷼ 25 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zhuhai costs 元3.00 (about 1 hour ago)