Cost of living in Nagoya, Japan compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 263%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.16391 EGP / JPY
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nagoya (Japan) is 188% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 19,877 (¥121,270) in Nagoya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 6,900 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Busan costs ₩9,600 (4 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨6,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 800 ман (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vadodara costs ₨200 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gothenburg costs 30,000 kr (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Townsville costs AU$15 (34 minutes ago)