Cost of living in Nagoya, Japan compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 256%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15655 EGP / JPY
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagoya (Japan) is 179% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 22,638 (¥144,610) in Nagoya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 8,100 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 130 (15 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Pyongyang costs 90,076 ₩ (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Reykjavik costs 30,000 kr (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $0.00 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Palermo costs €1.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 100,000 (43 minutes ago)