Cost of living in Nagoya, Japan compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 240%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 150 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.15941 EGP / JPY
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nagoya (Japan) is 126% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 27,124 (¥170,151) in Nagoya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,800TL (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,269 (39 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £706 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Gurgaon costs ₨60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)