Cost of living comparison between Nagercoil, India and Al Mansurah, Egypt
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 61 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.26309 EGP / INR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagercoil (India) is 36% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 4,240 (₨16,115) in Nagercoil to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Burlington costs $3.99 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,609 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Osaka costs ¥100,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$100 (about 2 hours ago)