Cost of living in Nagercoil, India compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 56 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27196 EGP / INR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagercoil (India) is 34% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 7,113 (₨26,155) in Nagercoil to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,300 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Haifa costs 80 ₪ (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rajkot costs ₨400 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chengdu costs 元200 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 18,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mississauga costs C$110,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $6,000 (about 2 hours ago)