Cost of living in Nagasaki, Japan compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.15877 EGP / JPY
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nagasaki (Japan) is 113% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 15,341 (¥96,624) in Nagasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 7,200 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 7,000TL (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM16 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 90 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 95 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kaunas costs €515 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨900 (about 2 hours ago)