Cost of living in Nagasaki, Japan compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.16235 EGP / JPY
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nagasaki (Japan) is 87% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 24,273 (¥149,508) in Nagasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Oslo costs kr 3.92 (5 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Rosario costs ARS $50 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨1,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $2,541 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turku costs €10 (27 minutes ago)