Cost of living in Nagaoka, Japan vs Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.15830 EGP / JPY
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nagaoka (Japan) is 15% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 13,818 (¥87,293) in Nagaoka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$18,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $4,269 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Taipei costs 9,000 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nelspruit costs R 120 (about 2 hours ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Benin City costs 600 ₦ (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Lucknow costs ₨5,000 (about 2 hours ago)