Cost of living in Nagaoka, Japan compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.16519 EGP / JPY
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nagaoka (Japan) is 19% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 9,063 (¥54,864) in Nagaoka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 7,600 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Montclair, New Jersey costs $13 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $813 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Rochester, New York costs $0.58 (42 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in La Paz costs $b10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brussels costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)