Cost of living in Nagano, Japan compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16193 EGP / JPY
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagano (Japan) is 74% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 10,607 (¥65,506) in Nagano to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 6,100 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Coimbra costs €300 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $712 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$60,000 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $8 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in La Rioja costs ARS $20 (about 1 hour ago)