Cost of living in Nagano, Japan compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15686 EGP / JPY
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagano (Japan) is 71% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 8,869 (¥56,540) in Nagano to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,200 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Malmo costs 300 kr (1 minute ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 2,709 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 box of 36 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Oakland, California costs $178 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ipswich costs £0.15 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)