Cost of living in Naga, Philippines compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.34177 EGP / PHP
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Naga (Philippines) is 4% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 6,355 (Php18,594) in Naga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 6,100 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 17 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 2,709 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Banja Luka costs 10KM (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Beirut costs 600,000 L£ (35 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in San Antonio, Texas costs $0.99 (about 1 hour ago)