Cost of living in Nadiad, India compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27598 EGP / INR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nadiad (India) is 8% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 4,042 (₨14,647) in Nadiad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Gurgaon costs ₨19 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $85 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 3,500 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 40 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $99 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Jose costs ₡ 700 (about 1 hour ago)