Cost of living in Nadiad, India compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27664 EGP / INR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nadiad (India) is 24% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 6,815 (₨24,634) in Nadiad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Montevideo costs $U6,500 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 549 Kč (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jakarta costs Rp 500 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dammam costs ﷼ 5.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €40 (28 minutes ago)