Cost of living in Nadiad, India compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.27238 EGP / INR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nadiad (India) is 20% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 8,622 (₨31,655) in Nadiad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 7,200 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mendoza costs ARS $150 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Akron, Ohio costs $1,017 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (22 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Antananarivo costs 103,394 Ariary (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $943 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $508 (30 minutes ago)