Cost of living in Nadiad, India compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.26248 EGP / INR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nadiad (India) is 14% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 14,787 (₨56,334) in Nadiad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bucaramanga costs COL$1,826,110 (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$3,225 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $52 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $19,851 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sydney costs AU$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (about 1 hour ago)