Cost of living in Nadiad, India compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23516 EGP / INR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nadiad (India) is 7% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 3,340 (₨14,201) in Nadiad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Quito costs $15 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Murcia costs €30 (13 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Ensenada costs Mex$ 1,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montclair, New Jersey costs $8 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Suzhou costs 元18 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Naples costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)