Cost of living in Nadiad, India compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.26647 EGP / INR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nadiad (India) is 14% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 13,689 (₨51,372) in Nadiad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Walnut Creek, California costs $430 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,423 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Greenville, South Carolina costs $429 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)