Cost of living in Nadi, Fiji compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 156 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.631 EGP / FJD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nadi (Fiji) is 155% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 6,372 (835 FJ$) in Nadi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 2,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vigo costs €20 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chiang Mai costs 748 ฿ (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lipa City costs Php47 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tunis costs 300 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Addis Ababa costs 200 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 24 Kč (about 1 hour ago)