Cost of living in Nadi, Fiji compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 94%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.837 EGP / FJD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nadi (Fiji) is 148% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 20,351 (2,303 FJ$) in Nadi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 8,200 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €12 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €35 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Novi Sad costs 700 Дин. (38 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €6.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cork costs €1,312 (about 1 hour ago)