Cost of living in Nadi, Fiji compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 100%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 155 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.567 EGP / FJD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nadi (Fiji) is 163% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 8,231 (961 FJ$) in Nadi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,079 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $45 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Thane costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in San Antonio, Texas costs $656 (about 1 hour ago)