Cost of living in Nadi, Fiji compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 105%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 156 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.697 EGP / FJD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nadi (Fiji) is 170% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 10,106 (1,162 FJ$) in Nadi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨11,690 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Antwerp costs €53 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,377 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manaus costs R$ 25 (43 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cambridge costs £6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 3,600 lei (about 2 hours ago)