Cost of living in Nadi, Fiji compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 88%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.485 EGP / FJD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nadi (Fiji) is 147% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 18,759 (2,211 FJ$) in Nadi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 7,600 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Yerevan costs 28,000Dram (1 minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rochester, New York costs $0.00 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Shanghai costs 元300 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kakinada costs ₨1,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Indore costs ₨200 (34 minutes ago)