Cost of living in N'Djamena, Chad vs Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 170%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.03015 EGP / XAF
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in N'Djamena (Chad) is 159% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 31,084 (1,031,149 Franc) in N'Djamena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paramaribo costs 85 SRD $ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbia, South Carolina costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad, India costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kuwait City costs Dinar 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in San Francisco, California costs $150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $400 (about 3 hours ago)