Cost of living in Mysore, India compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27633 EGP / INR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mysore (India) is 53% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 9,016 (₨32,627) in Mysore to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,900 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of apples in Whangarei costs NZ$6.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵300 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨1,000 (26 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tsukuba costs ¥500 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Ana, California costs $55 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Barrie costs C$1,500 (about 1 hour ago)