Cost of living in Mysore, India compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.26248 EGP / INR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mysore (India) is 27% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 15,252 (₨58,107) in Mysore to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 60,000,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $79 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 30 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 213 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Paris costs €0.50 (about 1 hour ago)