Cost of living in Mykolayiv, Ukraine compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.666 EGP / UAH
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mykolayiv (Ukraine) is 10% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 6,153 (9,238₴) in Mykolayiv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,600 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of local cheese in Johannesburg costs R 48 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €8 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sheffield costs £35 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 3.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brussels costs €18,067 (about 1 hour ago)