Cost of living in Mykolayiv, Ukraine compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.652 EGP / UAH
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mykolayiv (Ukraine) is 5% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 8,417 (12,912₴) in Mykolayiv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 8,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of apples in Khartoum costs 60 Pound (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,643 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元80 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $3,050 (about 2 hours ago)