Cost of living in Myitkyina, Myanmar compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01120 EGP / MMK
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Myitkyina (Myanmar) is 25% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 14,982 (1,337,210 Kyat) in Myitkyina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php9,500 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Washington D.C. costs $0.05 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (29 minutes ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Amarillo, Texas costs $1.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Alicante costs €30 (40 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)