Cost of living in Mwanza, Tanzania compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00809 EGP / TZS
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mwanza (Tanzania) is 85% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 9,426 (1,165,061 Shilling) in Mwanza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,100 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 115 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Dhaka costs Taka 350 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $35 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melekeok, Palau costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,009 (about 1 hour ago)