Cost of living comparison between Mwanza, Tanzania and Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00407 EGP / TZS
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mwanza (Tanzania) is 40% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 5,232 (1,286,378 Shilling) in Mwanza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Reykjavik costs 2,000 kr (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Yekaterinburg costs руб 125 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €1,208 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ranchi costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)