Cost of living in Mwanza, Tanzania compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00846 EGP / TZS
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mwanza (Tanzania) is 93% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 7,241 (855,830 Shilling) in Mwanza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $6 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seville costs €600 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Veracruz costs Mex$ 540 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cartagena costs COL$3,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 5,083 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Hamburg costs €2.40 (about 1 hour ago)