Cost of living comparison between Muzaffarpur, India and Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.25877 EGP / INR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Muzaffarpur (India) is about the same as in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah you would need to make just about E£ 3,750 (₨14,491) in Muzaffarpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,220 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Montreal costs C$180 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 60 (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Agadir costs 65 Dirham (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €140 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Beirut costs 36,000,000 L£ (39 minutes ago)