Cost of living in Muzaffarpur, India compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27759 EGP / INR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Muzaffarpur (India) is about the same as in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah you would need to make just about E£ 3,125 (₨11,258) in Muzaffarpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vaasa costs €775 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallahassee, Florida costs $878 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bulawayo costs $60 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £5.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 20 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tacoma, Washington costs $18,500 (about 1 hour ago)