Cost of living in Muzaffarpur, India compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27677 EGP / INR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Muzaffarpur (India) is 12% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 8,700 (₨31,432) in Muzaffarpur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 7,800 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Limerick costs €71 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.20 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nicosia costs €55 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Yaoundé costs 3,250 Franc (about 1 hour ago)