Cost of living in Mutare, Zimbabwe compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.000 EGP / USD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mutare (Zimbabwe) is about the same as in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 3,810 ($212) in Mutare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,200 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nashville, Tennessee costs $84 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £53 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in London, Ontario costs C$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kolkata costs ₨1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php2,000 (about 2 hours ago)