Cost of living in Mutare, Zimbabwe compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.620 EGP / USD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mutare (Zimbabwe) is about the same as in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 5,466 ($310) in Mutare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,400 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $60 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php300 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$40,000 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Odessa costs 33₴ (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lisbon costs €1.56 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,541 (13 minutes ago)