Cost of living in Mutare, Zimbabwe compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.570 EGP / USD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mutare (Zimbabwe) is about the same as in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require E£ 11,000 in Al Mansurah you would need to make just about E£ 10,662 ($607) in Mutare.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.40 (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Mysore costs ₨5,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Multan costs ₨300 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Graz costs €1,200 (37 minutes ago)