Cost of living in Muscat, Oman compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 239%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 491 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 46.841 EGP / OMR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Muscat (Oman) is 160% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 8,113 (﷼ 173) in Muscat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $60 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belém costs R$ 15 (13 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Ankara costs 5.00TL (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Joinville costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500g of rice in Beijing costs 元100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1,626 (about 2 hours ago)