Cost of living in Murree, Pakistan compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 309%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 148 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.15297 EGP / PKR *
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Murree (Pakistan) is 92% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 21,091 (₨137,873) in Murree to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 11,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €45 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Springfield, Missouri costs $807 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 180 ₪ (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Albany, New York costs $1,047 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.00 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 35 (about 1 hour ago)