Cost of living in Murree, Pakistan compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 991%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.17861 EGP / PKR *
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Murree (Pakistan) is 613% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 17,832 (₨99,842) in Murree to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 2,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $9 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in McAllen, Texas costs $22 (8 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Buenos Aires costs ARS $45,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in La Plata costs ARS $380,000 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €34 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Berlin costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)