Cost of living in Murmansk, Russia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.28319 EGP / RUB
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Murmansk (Russia) is 37% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 15,046 (руб 53,129) in Murmansk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 11,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $50 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 90 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gebze costs 40TL (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caxias do Sul costs R$ 35 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Stockholm costs 16 kr (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Frankfurt am Main costs €800 (33 minutes ago)