Cost of living in Münster, Germany compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 19.384 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Münster (Germany) is 132% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 5,793 (€299) in Münster to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 2,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $4.41 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $762 (30 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,795 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Victoria costs C$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Freetown costs 90,000 Leone (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 100 lei (about 2 hours ago)