Cost of living in Munich, Germany compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 253%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,043 prices entered by 188 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.759 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Munich (Germany) is 212% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 16,540 (€797) in Munich to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,300 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Beirut costs 3,500 L£ (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €76 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 350,000 Shilling (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luxembourg costs €12 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$300 (41 minutes ago)