Cost of living in Mumbai, India compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,322 prices entered by 655 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.26104 EGP / INR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mumbai (India) is 27% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 14,016 (₨53,692) in Mumbai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 11,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Mountain View, California costs $5.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 35,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,800 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $8 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kiev costs 37₴ (40 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Hamburg costs €130 (about 1 hour ago)