Cost of living in Mumbai, India compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 3,872 prices entered by 585 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27639 EGP / INR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mumbai (India) is 52% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 8,208 (₨29,696) in Mumbai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,400 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,525 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.75 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niamey costs 10,000 Franc (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $99 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Funchal costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Brussels costs €80 (about 2 hours ago)