Cost of living in Mumbai, India compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 84%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 4,431 prices entered by 595 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.26696 EGP / INR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mumbai (India) is 57% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 5,900 (₨22,101) in Mumbai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $10 (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨43,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nairobi costs Shilling1,200,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Guayaquil costs $860 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Shanghai costs 元980 (about 2 hours ago)