Cost of living in Mumbai, India compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,322 prices entered by 631 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.26083 EGP / INR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mumbai (India) is 26% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 13,906 (₨53,315) in Mumbai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 11,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩20,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,626 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,574 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $55 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Omaha, Nebraska costs $807 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Kuala Lumpur costs RM50 (about 1 hour ago)