Cost of living in Multan, Pakistan compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 91%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.17218 EGP / PKR *
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Multan (Pakistan) is 66% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 4,159 (₨24,152) in Multan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 2,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $45 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$36,594 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,846 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Campo Grande costs R$ 6.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr200 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨400 (35 minutes ago)