Cost of living in Muar, Malaysia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.471 EGP / MYR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Muar (Malaysia) is 26% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 9,323 (RM2,085) in Muar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 7,400 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Atlanta, Georgia costs $12 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Trieste costs €500 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Milan costs €489 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $109 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Columbus, Ohio costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)