Cost of living in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina, United States compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 354%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.640 EGP / USD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina (United States) is 198% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 21,429 ($1,215) in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 7,200 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €60 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Neuquén costs ARS $300 (29 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Brighton and Hove costs £1,600 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ankara costs 4.25TL (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yokohama costs ¥2,500 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 500TL (41 minutes ago)