Cost of living in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina, United States compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 330%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.904 EGP / USD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina (United States) is 144% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 29,260 ($1,634) in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Limassol costs €1,200 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$12 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 369,900 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 45 lei (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lawrence, Kansas costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php10,000 (about 1 hour ago)