Cost of living in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina, United States compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 336%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.800 EGP / USD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina (United States) is 151% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 30,125 ($1,692) in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €47 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 200,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 3,500,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bordeaux costs €24,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nellore costs ₨80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Rome costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)