Cost of living in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina, United States compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 260%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.135 EGP / USD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina (United States) is 235% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 18,104 ($998) in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,400 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cebu City costs Php7 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $132 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,950 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manama costs Dinar 1.500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €39 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €70 (about 1 hour ago)