Cost of living in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina, United States compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 243%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.750 EGP / USD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina (United States) is 217% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 9,915 ($630) in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €70 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cape Town costs R 500 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,830 (20 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coronado, Panama costs 9 B/. (about 1 hour ago)