Cost of living in Moulvi Bazar, Bangladesh compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22450 EGP / BDT
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Moulvi Bazar (Bangladesh) is 33% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 4,998 (Taka 22,263) in Moulvi Bazar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Winnipeg costs C$9 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose costs ₡ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Eindhoven costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Juan costs $2,678,400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lagos costs 3,000 ₦ (about 2 hours ago)