Cost of living in Moulvi Bazar, Bangladesh compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21283 EGP / BDT
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Moulvi Bazar (Bangladesh) is 22% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 9,054 (Taka 42,542) in Moulvi Bazar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 7,400 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $80 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 172 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (8 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Trento costs €80 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Christchurch costs NZ$12 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)