Cost of living in Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 96%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.604 EGP / BAM
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mostar (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 39% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 18,101 (1,707KM) in Mostar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €380 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maldonado costs $U220 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,500 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Valencia costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Glasgow costs £5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $16 (about 2 hours ago)