Cost of living in Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 126%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 94 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.302 EGP / BAM
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mostar (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 56% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 9,222 (895KM) in Mostar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,900 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Brussels costs €60 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Bangkok costs 7,500 ฿ (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pilsen costs 12,000 Kč (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kolkata costs ₨8 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rochester, New York costs $813 (27 minutes ago)