Cost of living in Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 117%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 94 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.040 EGP / BAM
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mostar (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 54% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 3,849 (383KM) in Mostar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 2,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 5,000,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $1,830 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $80 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tirana costs 2,304,800 Lek (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Joinville costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$712 (about 2 hours ago)