Cost of living in Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 95%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 78 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.592 EGP / BAM
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mostar (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 43% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 4,469 (520KM) in Mostar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tokyo costs ¥19,982 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Daegu costs ₩10,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jeddah costs ﷼ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 12TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lausanne costs CHF 100 (about 1 hour ago)