Cost of living comparison between Mossoro, Brazil and Al Mansurah, Egypt
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 118 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.910 EGP / BRL
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mossoro (Brazil) is 42% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 3,561 (R$ 725) in Mossoro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 2,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pilsen costs 600,000 Kč (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Port of Spain costs 2,500 TT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$3,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kolkata costs ₨160 (about 1 hour ago)