Cost of living in Moshi, Tanzania compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00786 EGP / TZS
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Moshi (Tanzania) is 31% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 8,000 (1,017,328 Shilling) in Moshi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 6,100 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Edmonton costs C$7,000 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Wellington costs NZ$27 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Niterói costs R$ 3,550 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bremen costs €15 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Warsaw costs 200 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Fernando, Pampanga costs Php6,000 (about 2 hours ago)