Cost of living comparison between Moroni, Comoros and Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03782 EGP / KMF
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Moroni (Comoros) is 37% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 5,139 (135,882 Franc) in Moroni to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$160 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $20 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨400 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lusaka costs 8 Kwacha (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Florianopolis costs R$ 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 7 (about 3 hours ago)