Cost of living in Moroni, Comoros compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04048 EGP / KMF
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Moroni (Comoros) is 38% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 5,169 (127,694 Franc) in Moroni to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨3,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨3,558 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 10 B/. (31 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Havana costs 2.00 CUC (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gothenburg costs 22 kr (36 minutes ago)