Cost of living in Morón, Cuba compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.901 EGP / CUC *
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Morón (Cuba) is 43% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 8,843 (494 CUC) in Morón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 6,200 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,600TL (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Iasi costs 116 lei (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nicosia costs €150 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (about 1 hour ago)