Cost of living in Morelia, Mexico vs Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 173 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.890 EGP / MXN
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Morelia (Mexico) is 28% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 14,047 (Mex$ 15,777) in Morelia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 11,000 in Al Mansurah.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Detroit, Michigan costs $9 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 200 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,017 (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cairo costs E£ 40 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Riga costs €550 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)