Cost of living comparison between Morelia, Mexico and Al Mansurah, Egypt
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 208 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.864 EGP / MXN
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Morelia (Mexico) is 46% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 5,492 (Mex$ 6,358) in Morelia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nairobi costs Shilling3.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $5,083 (24 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$12,573 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yakutsk costs руб 350 (38 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Valletta costs €18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1.90 (about 1 hour ago)