Cost of living in Montreal, Canada compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 399%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,987 prices entered by 322 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 13.720 EGP / CAD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montreal (Canada) is 147% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 14,560 (C$1,061) in Montreal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,900 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khartoum costs 50 Pound (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Salvador costs $40 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Joinville costs R$ 160 (42 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Delhi costs ₨60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shenzhen costs 元100 (about 1 hour ago)