Cost of living in Montreal, Canada compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 272%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,205 prices entered by 438 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 13.526 EGP / CAD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montreal (Canada) is 89% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 20,803 (C$1,538) in Montreal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 11,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Pune costs ₨700 (17 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Rabat costs 100 Dirham (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 799 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Tehran costs ﷼ 75,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Casablanca costs 30 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Stoke-on-Trent costs £359 (about 1 hour ago)