Cost of living in Montreal, Canada compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 369%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,905 prices entered by 349 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 13.547 EGP / CAD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montreal (Canada) is 148% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 6,204 (C$458) in Montreal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 2,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,931 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manaus costs R$ 3.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Omaha, Nebraska costs $499 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 389 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £15 (about 1 hour ago)