Cost of living in Montreal, Canada compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 401%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,138 prices entered by 360 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 13.929 EGP / CAD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montreal (Canada) is 146% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 12,805 (C$919) in Montreal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,200 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $7,300 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Samsun costs 150TL (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $3,558 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 100 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kolkata costs ₨100 (29 minutes ago)