Cost of living in Montreal, Canada compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 343%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,130 prices entered by 401 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 13.813 EGP / CAD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montreal (Canada) is 136% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 17,024 (C$1,232) in Montreal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 7,200 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 15,000 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 8,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 140 (about 4 hours ago)