Cost of living in Montreal, Canada compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 274%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,333 prices entered by 467 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 13.834 EGP / CAD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montreal (Canada) is 86% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 24,189 (C$1,748) in Montreal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $60 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,500TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$87 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$680 (about 1 hour ago)