Cost of living in Montpellier, France compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 275%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 170 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 21.701 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montpellier (France) is 139% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 28,651 (€1,320) in Montpellier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,525 (6 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cape Town costs R 17 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salvador costs R$ 330 (21 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Queretaro costs Mex$ 700 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bangkok costs 29 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pokhara costs ₨ 105 (about 1 hour ago)