Cost of living in Montevideo, Uruguay compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 197%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 991 prices entered by 122 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.566 EGP / UYU
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montevideo (Uruguay) is 134% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 8,789 ($U15,538) in Montevideo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$12,728 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 800 kr (14 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Leicester costs £0.44 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Indore costs ₨15 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 40,000 ฿ (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Wellington costs NZ$15 (38 minutes ago)