Cost of living comparison between Montevideo, Uruguay and Al Mansurah, Egypt
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,002 prices entered by 111 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.606 EGP / UYU
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montevideo (Uruguay) is 143% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 6,086 ($U10,036) in Montevideo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 2,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Santo André costs R$ 200 (less than a minute ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Panipat costs ₨5,555 (less than a minute ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Tartu costs €63 (28 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Samsun costs 35TL (30 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Düsseldorf costs €80 (36 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Dhaka costs Taka 500 (38 minutes ago)