Cost of living in Montevideo, Uruguay compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 212%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,516 prices entered by 137 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.622 EGP / UYU
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montevideo (Uruguay) is 100% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 23,959 ($U38,528) in Montevideo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pretoria costs R 130 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 20 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨550 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lima costs S/. 0.50 (about 2 hours ago)