Cost of living in Montevideo, Uruguay compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 250%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,229 prices entered by 133 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.641 EGP / UYU
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montevideo (Uruguay) is 145% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 7,668 ($U11,971) in Montevideo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Moscow costs руб 1,200,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Madrid costs €1.15 (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,870 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Guam costs $1.02 (37 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Murcia costs €0.55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 40,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)