Cost of living in Montevideo, Uruguay compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 237%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,060 prices entered by 129 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.634 EGP / UYU
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montevideo (Uruguay) is 146% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 9,234 ($U14,562) in Montevideo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 200,000 Ft (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vlorë costs 40 Lek (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caen costs €12 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $50 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in London costs £149 (30 minutes ago)