Cost of living in Montes Claros, Brazil compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 53 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.068 EGP / BRL
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montes Claros (Brazil) is 65% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 6,177 (R$ 1,219) in Montes Claros to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Anchorage, Alaska costs $11 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmit costs 20TL (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$40,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tempe, Arizona costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Yerevan costs 100Dram (about 1 hour ago)