Cost of living in Montes Claros, Brazil compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.401 EGP / BRL
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montes Claros (Brazil) is 57% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 11,652 (R$ 2,158) in Montes Claros to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 7,400 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$120 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Agra costs ₨500 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Etawah costs ₨50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM90 (about 2 hours ago)
- Laundry detergent, 20 doses in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $47 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Düsseldorf costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)