Cost of living comparison between Monterrey, Mexico and Al Mansurah, Egypt
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,031 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.856 EGP / MXN
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Monterrey (Mexico) is 56% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 3,895 (Mex$ 4,549) in Monterrey to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 2,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,220 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Montreal costs C$180 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 60 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Agadir costs 65 Dirham (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €140 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Beirut costs 36,000,000 L£ (31 minutes ago)