Cost of living in Montero, Bolivia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.595 EGP / BOB
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montero (Bolivia) is about the same as in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 5,607 ($b2,161) in Montero to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Nairobi costs Shilling35,000 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Seoul costs ₩4,500 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $55 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Miami, Florida costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,800 (about 2 hours ago)