Cost of living in Montero, Bolivia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.634 EGP / BOB
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montero (Bolivia) is about the same as in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 2,554 ($b970) in Montero to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 2,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cochabamba costs $b80 (4 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Kota Kinabalu costs RM700 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Doha costs 600 ﷼ (14 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 2,500 (33 minutes ago)
- 5 lb bag of potatoes in Los Angeles, California costs $5.59 (39 minutes ago)