Cost of living in Montero, Bolivia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.574 EGP / BOB
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montero (Bolivia) is about the same as in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 12,197 ($b4,738) in Montero to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$860 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $90 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caaguazu costs 11,500 Gs (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Aligarh costs ₨80 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,220 (about 2 hours ago)