Cost of living in Montero, Bolivia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.570 EGP / BOB
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montero (Bolivia) is about the same as in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 6,109 ($b2,377) in Montero to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 6,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,728 (12 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Paramaribo costs 15 SRD $ (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Wellington costs NZ$120 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$212 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cotonou costs 101 Franc (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$6,666,670 (39 minutes ago)