Cost of living in Montería, Colombia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 102%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00622 EGP / COP
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montería (Colombia) is 41% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 15,534 (COL$2,499,063) in Montería to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 11,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Trujillo costs S/. 10 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 3.00TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Malaga costs €400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,150 (about 2 hours ago)