Cost of living in Montería, Colombia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 126%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00542 EGP / COP
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montería (Colombia) is 50% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 5,609 (COL$1,035,591) in Montería to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $50 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $60 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 900 Дин. (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)