Cost of living in Montego Bay, Jamaica compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 108 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14174 EGP / JMD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montego Bay (Jamaica) is 167% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 15,217 (J$107,363) in Montego Bay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,700 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tel Aviv costs 15 ₪ (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Muscat costs ﷼ 100 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr375 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €4.50 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Visakhapatnam costs ₨650,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Milan costs €26,000 (28 minutes ago)