Cost of living in Mons, Belgium compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 385%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.669 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mons (Belgium) is 202% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 11,311 (€575) in Mons to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bishkek costs 200 som (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £20 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Yambol costs 200 лв (15 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Bilbao costs €12 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $117 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,017 (27 minutes ago)