Cost of living in Monrovia, Liberia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 328%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21002 EGP / LRD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Monrovia (Liberia) is 290% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 14,623 (69,626 L$) in Monrovia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Salvador costs R$ 3.30 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 12 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Hamilton costs BD$8 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucaramanga costs COL$2,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $90 (about 1 hour ago)