Cost of living in Monrovia, Liberia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 201%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15116 EGP / LRD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Monrovia (Liberia) is 174% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 16,151 (106,850 L$) in Monrovia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,900 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bhubaneswar costs ₨80 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Haifa costs 0.22 ₪ (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $20 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 40 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1,000 (44 minutes ago)