Cost of living in Monrovia, Liberia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 285%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.19780 EGP / LRD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Monrovia (Liberia) is 275% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 11,725 (59,278 L$) in Monrovia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 45,000 Дин. (8 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$37 (10 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Aarhus costs kr1.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €52 (24 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 300 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cajamarca costs S/. 6.00 (40 minutes ago)