Cost of living in Moncton, Canada compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 191%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 200 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 13.779 EGP / CAD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Moncton (Canada) is 112% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 27,572 (C$2,001) in Moncton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 225TL (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Saskatoon costs C$2.47 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kozhikode costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $200 (about 2 hours ago)