Cost of living in Mon Repos, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 135%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.818 EGP / TTD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mon Repos (Trinidad and Tobago) is 121% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 5,531 (1,963 TT$) in Mon Repos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 2,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Port Elizabeth costs R 2,999 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Utrecht costs €1.00 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cluj-Napoca costs 4.00 lei (34 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $29 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ferrara costs €6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Geneva costs CHF 3.50 (about 1 hour ago)