Cost of living in Mombasa, Kenya compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 89%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 164 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.17370 EGP / KES
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mombasa (Kenya) is 45% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 15,936 (Shilling91,742) in Mombasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 11,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Providence, Rhode Island costs $15 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $2,033 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,800 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 75 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €56 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (27 minutes ago)