Cost of living in Mombasa, Kenya compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.17381 EGP / KES
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mombasa (Kenya) is 65% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 11,576 (Shilling66,601) in Mombasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 7,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,548 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $75 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Surat costs ₨500 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lomé costs 3,000 Franc (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stuttgart costs €915 (38 minutes ago)