Cost of living in Mokp'o, South Korea compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01375 EGP / KRW
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mokp'o (South Korea) is 127% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 8,504 (₩618,651) in Mokp'o to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Salamanca costs €22 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manchester costs £1.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 22 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Worth, Texas costs $60 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lawrence, Kansas costs $15 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$1,200 (23 minutes ago)