Cost of living in Mokp'o, South Korea compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01606 EGP / KRW
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mokp'o (South Korea) is 113% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 12,590 (₩784,022) in Mokp'o to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,900 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thimphu costs 750 Ngultrum (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,500 zł (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr17,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Casablanca costs 5,999 Dirham (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Hamburg costs €400 (25 minutes ago)