Cost of living comparison between Mogadishu, Somalia and Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03203 EGP / SOS
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mogadishu (Somalia) is 1979% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 77,949 (2,433,950 S) in Mogadishu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,525 (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8,557 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Copenhagen costs kr1.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Jose, California costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)