Cost of living in Mogadishu, Somalia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 1819%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03121 EGP / SOS
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mogadishu (Somalia) is 424% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 62,924 (2,016,298 S) in Mogadishu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4.05 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $48 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $230 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)