Cost of living in Mogadishu, Somalia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 2267%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03433 EGP / SOS
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mogadishu (Somalia) is 1080% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 29,506 (859,402 S) in Mogadishu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 2,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 25 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kota costs ₨90 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Milan costs €1.20 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Valletta costs €190 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$15 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Stavanger costs kr 67 (about 1 hour ago)