Cost of living in Mogadishu, Somalia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 1940%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03165 EGP / SOS
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mogadishu (Somalia) is 489% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 32,967 (1,041,554 S) in Mogadishu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,600 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $754 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Le Mans costs €230 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kingstown, Saint Vincent costs EC$300 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chittagong costs Taka 300 (31 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Athens costs €4.60 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)